About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SWEEEET

Soooo I ordered a Cricut Gypsy... and >.>well originally it was supposed to come in 7 to 10 days... which was the 1st through the 4th... then... they changed it to the first through the 7th... then... they delayed it AGAIN! wasn't supposed to come in till the 8th.

BUT IT'S IN! I just got on the website and it says it's in store! EEE! I'm so excited I gotta go get it ^_^ then! I can see if I can use my cricut cutter more for my dollies (and more importantly more effectively)

No comments:

Post a Comment