About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh! something cute!

^o^ Lotus's new dress... I love it so hard...

Waloli Kimono from Keely ^_^ Oh it just turned out spectacularly.  I'm thinking about getting a hold of her again and seeing if she'll alter the bow for me so it looks more like wings behind her, either that or I'll wire the ones that she put there.  I'm thinking I might have to get each of my little fairies something from Keely simply because she's so fantastic about it ^_^ Little Fig get some wort of little, boy Waloli or just a little Cutsie Victorian sort of outfit with ruffles XD and my purple girl would have a vastly less frilly version in her colors... Just too much entertainment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment