About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Antiques

So I have a new love of antiques... Turns out many MANY things they used to make they'd make in tiny TINY sizes for other stuff.  So I found this lovely little footed box that looks like an old powder dish or an old round  jewelry box... it was a ring box!  mom found this AWESOME little tray thing that's only about 3 inches across and will work perfectly for putting her... Miniature (read: sample) perfume bottles on.  she found a fantastic sample bottle that was just awesome... cut like a real bottle, with a little glass stopper lid and everything.  shot-glasses shaped like crystal vases, Tiny vases that could not have any real practical purpose, just OODLES of neat stuff.  And a perfect doll sized locket.

2 comments:

  1. You got me curious now, any pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. I was going to pick them up yesterday and >.> Well it totally blew my mind. My mom's got a bunch of stuff waiting for me at her place so I gotta run over there anyway. Probably will ask the Hubby if he minds today that way I can get it done... and spend an oodle of time hanging out taking pics ^_^

    ReplyDelete