About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

=_=

I'm Soooo glad the hubby and I went to bed early last night.  The little one went and had a nightmare and woke me up around 5:30 ish and I haven't been back to bed.

So I thought I'd talk about Underpants.  Specifically my doll's lack of them.  Both my eldest and my husband are getting upset with me for not putting underpants on my male doll, Val.  My husband because he hates seeing doll junk laying around while I'm working on clothes for him and my son because... well everyone should be wearing underpants don't you know!  So I'm putting aside the Jeans I am very near completing to make some simple undies for poor Val.  It'll be cotton underpants.. probably made out of the same stuff his new shirt is made from.  Not sure if I'll start on them now... or when i wake up from my inevitable nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment