About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

No pants dance

So Fig still be naked, April still's got no damn pants either...

HEY! I been trying!  Seriously!

I've got a sketch done for Fig's outfit, Think I've figured out how to make them look like fall front, but... I am probably getting way over ambitious... Wanna make them fall front and put a strap thingy in the back and that might be just too much for these pants... Cus.. I mean where will they close for realzies?  But enough on that... Lets get to the reason for the dancing!

Marius... He's fuckin drying right now bitches!!  Ok that was alittle fucked up but I have a headache and I'm allowed... Was working on him last night and realized, well since after I was in bed with teeth brushed that I forgot to eat supper... so that's probably why I have the headache... Working on breakfast now ish...  But yea, did him in a bronzy gold with purple and bronze claws.  The claws may have to be redone cus it may look bad with his hair... but claws (while there are an assload of them) are a fairly simple thing and they end up needing repainted alot... Like saties hooves... Even though her hooves haven't been repainted >.> Hey that's why I dyed them!

But yea, Gonna see if I can get some pics of him once he's dried... plus I wanna see if I can get the minecraft server back up and running today, unfortunately I can't play on it cus it is gonna take windows seven to play on T_T  But yea... Just killing time till he's dry... Lalalalalala Ok I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment