About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Puddle 2015

Tomorrow T_T

I'm so spazy right now.  I know I need to be doing like 80 million things... Cleaning the house, making pants for Fig so He can have pants... make his wig... Alll the things.... And Here I am... writing a post.

I'm really good at using my time wisely.

Ok... So I'm really stoked about how much stock we have... and the colors this year, I'm getting better at making things look great, feeling less pressure to just make it work... and mom's been letting me do the cutting.  So we're getting more sweaters, better planning on sizes, and better quality color combos.  We have long and short coats in all sizes... we're thinking about ways to make our display better... cus lemme tell you, it's gonna suuuuck.  We have one, small, 18"x18" or so rack.  That's it.  We're going to have to display our stuff on dolls as much as possible cus we just don't have the space to take 35 outfits and place them individually.  So I'm currently on hold with walmart to see if they have something that I saw online and think might work...

But yea... I haven't made any new necklaces... but I also haven't -sold- many so I still have some from last year... So yea.  I'm going to try and make some in the hotel room and offer custom while we're there...  Buuut yea.

BLURK!

No comments:

Post a Comment