About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Patterns!

So I like making little patterns... So that I can either do what I wanna do or so that I can remake it or see where I went wrong...

Only problem is me actually keeping those patterns someplace I can find them... Just lost the pattern that I was totally gonna make Fig a pair of pants from... Along with my first go at a button down shirt T_T

Oh hey... it's several hours later and I just totally stumbled on them... WOOT!  Now I have no issue saying this cus I know my mom won't read this... I plan to make April some clothes for a belated mother's day prezzie.

now I just need to pick out fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment