About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, August 1, 2011

RAAAGE

OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO END MY KIDS!

I brought My dolls to this, fairly boring, very slow job that I'm working atm, it's in an office and I have to spend lots of time alone so I thought it would be pretty awesome to bring my dolls along and chill out with them.

Turns out my kids managed to damnage Cassie... My totally 100% irreplacable gift from a friend and my favorite doll.  Val is scratched in the wrist but he is replacable, not a gift and most importantly it's not a big deal... Cassie has a MASSIVE chip out of the inside of her wrist to go along with all the scratches and garfs.  Apparently when I found them repositioned the kids had been pulling the wrists out and letting them go back in and did it wrong. 

I'm furious.... I'm devistated.... I'm at a loss.  I can't stand Cassie being messed up, I can't replace the arm part because she's so yellowed, the only thing I'm going to be able to do is put up a willing to buy on the MP of DoA and hope someone with a siggnifficatnly yellowed BBB female MSD body responds.  The only other option is to buy her a new body or body part.... and yellow it.  which... wow, I don't know if I can get it yellow enough.  If I were to buy her a new body would I buy the same body that needs so much work to get it to work corectly and look nice? or do I buy the slimmer body that looks nice but isn't Cassie's body?  I don't know.  I'm jsut really upset.  First thing I'll do is to try to repair her wrists, I had considered taking her wrists back even more, and now it looks like I don't have a choice on if I try or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment