About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

COLOR!

So.... I've been offered the chance to help mold the new RS purple... and I'll finish this post when I get a chance... cus wow

Edit~ Ok, I have like... 2 minutes and some brain. Unfortunately it seems that Sun doesn't understand "reference" which being that there is some serious language barrier action going on here I'm not particularly shocked.  the #1 is supposed to be the current lavender, this muddy, very skin toneish redish grey.  the other three are light purple, periwinkle and "true" purple respectively.  I hope against hope that it turns out that he picks one of the latter three. I'll be super excited when he sends some samples my way ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment