About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Retard Squee

So I talked the hubby into letting me get a Hujoo baby... they are only 25 bucks, no face up of course.  I'd always rather paint them myself and getting a face up on them costs an extra 20 O.o it nearly doubles the doll's price.  Plus I'd wanna do the face myself... and I have no idea how you'd take off a face up on abs plastic... Oh yea, she's plastic not resin... which is interesting but I'm not really in much of a world of caring about it.  She's gonna be a nice, cute place holder for Lori, I'ma call her Lor as a place holder name, and she's going to be a really good size guestimation, yea she'll be too big in comparison, but she's around 5 CM larger than a small comfort.

But yea, I'm super stoked, I'm going to buy her from Junkyspot as soon as I have enough for her and Val's shoes (I'm like 20 bucks short XD ) so I'm expecting to put through the order in the next week or 2... I'm looking very forward to it, this'll be my first non RS/BBB doll, and mostly I'm getting her so that I can participate in the Junky spot photo contests... because I FLIPPIN LOVE the contests and I wanna join them so bad.. even if I don't ever win... I still wanna friggin be able to try.

Oh and on a different tangent, I was able to get one of the guys at work to print me a chest print on some fabric so i can make Val a Tshirt with a real screen print on it... so that'll be badass ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment