About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Again with the Small comfort Fate? Really?

So once again...  A small comfort came available and wouldn't you know it, I don't have any money to buy it.  I have some money saved back for it... but NOT ENOUGH. >.> Yea.  they are insistent on selling the SmC with a bunch of stuff they bought for it so they bumped the price to 160 bucks... and don't you know it I only planned as far as 100... and only have 50 saved up.  Yep.  That's right.  ONCE AGAIN fate dangled a human headed (oh well.. I can get an elf head I'm sure) Small comfort in front of my nose and when my hands reached out to grab it Fate laughs and pulls the fucking doll right back out of my grasp.

It wouldn't be bad if it was any of the other dolls on my list.  I'd be like.. Eh.  whatever.  This sucks.  But NO it had to be the ONLY ONE that I can't buy from a dealer.  I can't buy the head separately, I can't buy the body at all, and I'm just absolutely beside myself with rage and irritation.

I wish it wasn't so hot out cus I'd take a walk to calm down, but taking a walk today with the heat index would probably kill my fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment