About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, January 17, 2011

problems

I'm havign so much irritating problems.  I'm wanting to finish my last commission (ever) but I just can't get it finished, it keeps frustrating me.  I have way too much of it done to just tell the person I'm not doing commissions anymore but I've been at these same wigs for FOREVER! T_T  not to mention it's like nothing I do makes these thigns any easier... I'm way too far to be in the "home stretch"... and I REFUSE to start on any other wigs until these are done.. so Lotus and Izuko are both boned until I'm done with them... not to mention tien has a wig that i'm supposed to be making.... and any wigs I wanna make to sell can't start until after this is done... SO MUCH is riding on me finishing these things and I just can't even look at them...

Can I please borrow some Gumption?  anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment