About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Update time

So I feel its time to do an update dump.  First thing I've already updated my dolls to all have the correct eyes in their profiles.  Feeling a little stupid that I hadn't done that yet >.>

Next up I plan on adding some of the other people dolls that are missing atm.  Logan doesn't have his own page, I think that April (mom's new girl) is still not even on here even though I did her face... Just some pages that need tossed up here.

Then I might just go about trying to update everyone with a pixel doll image since those are all murp atm.  IDK if I can do that cus... well I don't know if I've still got the images stashed away.  The comp has been screwed up a few times.  If not, then yay.  If I'm missing all the bases... THEN I'm going to have to go back through and reposes them from the dolls I've already made.

After I get basic dolls done I'm going to see about making more of the bigger dolls.  I've only done two of them and I really do prefer them to the littler ones, but the little ones are pretty quick and easy so I might end up with loads of them and only two of the others >.>  If I don't have the base for the two I've done, I might just toddle off to make dolls for my sis.

Either way I wanna work on this blog a little atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment