About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I think I just spammed myself!

So I have finally gotten everyone into their own posts.  Might eventually have to put one up for mom's new bunny but as of right now, everyone other than the rabbit has a post and I'm happy with that.

I'm slowly working towards getting all my ducks in a row.  I wanna get all the RS dolls I know and own dolls made, I have Koth, Orn and marius to do both heads and bodies for.  I have some "for now's" up, Fig isn't quite how he should be, his legs and arms are too thin, same with Aster, plus right now I don't have a pixiu head on her, we'll get to that later.  For right now, I'm going to congratulate myself and then go lay the fuck down cus my stomach hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment