About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I SEW? Since when?

Well who'da thunk?  Today I went to mom's and I not only copied some patterns from some of her stuff so I could alter it, I altered one of them and actually made a test copy of it!  WOW!  and the tester came out mostly how I want it, so that's nice... Doesn't usually happen that way.  I've been trying a bunch of stuff unsuccessfully lately.  I went and tried to make wings for lotus... that failed.  I went and tried to make a pattern for this same vest I worked on today.. and totally screwed it up and then lost it.

SO yea.  I sewed today and I'm excited to have sewn.  Also, I recently decided on what the wings for my other fairies (clearly when I was trying to make the wings) and I'm so excited about what they are all going to be.  I found out that not only do grasshopper wings function really cool, but they can look totally badass.  BUUUT yea.  I'm rambleing

No comments:

Post a Comment