About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, April 14, 2014

I made Progress? What?

So Today I fought with making Lotus wings, Oh that did not turn out well.  First off I don't have any parchment so I was using waxed paper.  Well that didn't work very well, the film tended towards getting cloudy... Plus while playing with temps I may have found ways to make the film do -Interesting- but not -Useful- stuff.  After fighting and fighting and getting frustrated and then inspired and then frustrated -again- I finally gave up on lotus's wings for the day.

But that isn't progress is it?  Nope! What I -DID-  was I finished  Marius' first outfit chunk.  He's got a kimono! YAAAAY.  Now all he needs is the vest for the top of it and some pants for under it.  I'm thinking I might make some drawn at the ankles Hakama pants... Either that or some tailored pants with lacing up the sides... *shrug*

But yea... it's the first dolly thing I've made in a while. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment