About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's been a while

Yea I've been out of it when it comes to Doll stuff.  Like REALLY out of it.  But I just had a doll meet yesterday and I'm pretty excited about the idea of getting back into doll stuff making... I think it has to do with the restringing I did.  Helped restring a SD boy who was being fitful and helped out a lot wish she would have brought his head so that I could have helped more... or that I'd have remembered my glue gun so that i could have helped with his sueding but all is in the past.


So A while back my friend (daemon) who isn't into dolls but IS into creepy things said he'd love it if I would make a creepy doll.  We're talking extra limbs, LED eyes, carved in mouths or wounds, anything I can think of to make a creepy doll.  But my own aesthetic insist that I still need to be able to find her pretty.  SO I  think I might start designing a doll.  Not sure if we're talking true undead (Oh stitches would be fun!) Something serpentine (Naga?  extra arms? extended torso?  WHO KNOWS!!! Probably lots of scales.)  or just straight up alien (Additive mod for spines or ridges?) 

I would certainly use a RS or BBB doll for the base, because... Yea even if someone else is funding I'm still just too frugal to buy a super expensive doll to hack up.  Not to mention, I LOVE RS/BBB! they are pretty easy to work with too... So if I wanted to order extra limbs to add arms... Just add it to the order.  It's really that simple.  Not to mention, color is an option with them...

Bad part about deciding is that he'll be no help.  when talking about it, he simply flooded me with creepy pictures that he was hoping I might be able to do. So yea, he gave me ideas, and NO focus.

I am thinking maybe some crazy frankendoll. And I'll buy some extra arms to make articulated wings with >.> that would be badass... can I pull it off? prolly not.. but FUCK it would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment