About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The ups and downs

So things have been a little turbulent emotionally for me lately.  I've been kinda manic/depressed lately.  We got our tax money back, and that was awesome.  My mom's doll came in and that was awesome.  Mom ordered shoes for all our girl dolls... Epic.  But when I'm not super excited about all of that stuff I'm really pretty down about the stuff that I can't do or get or whatever.  Nothing like... On the "happy dagger" level but just generally bummed out and kinda listless.

So when we got our taxes in My love went and spent his fun money straight out of the gate.  And Yes I got a few fun things straight out of the gate but the things that I -really- want are out of my grasp.  Lori, If there was a place that still sold Small comforts, I'd have put in an order already.  But there's not. once again I have the money and no one to buy this damnable doll from.  No company, distributor or any person is currently selling a Small comfort.  And it's eating at me.  Muh Love was quite wonderful and told me to do what I wanted with my fun money and through gritted teeth for effect he grumbled "even if it means MORE dolls".  So I have a free pass to buy a doll... or even two since most the dolls I like are fairly cheap... and the one that I can't get out of my head, the one I want SOOO badly is not one I can get.  It's torture.  I know it seems so small... and really... it is small.  But to me it means so much to be able to get this doll... I've been waiting on buying her either because of lack of money or lack of doll to buy for something like 2 years... and I -just- recently missed one which is the most painful part about this.  January someone approached me wanting to sell their SmC and I couldn't raise the money. Now not 2 months later I have more than enough money and that doll is LONG gone.

Smaller bits of irritation lie in the total lack of availability of cool shoes for boy dolls.  I put in an order through "cool cat" for some Hot boots for Val... and I got an email back today about "Oh I'm sorry turns out we're already out of stock of those shoes" THE FUCK! why did it take you 4 business days to get back to me about that?? GRR.  If it turns out that the dress casual shoes I ordered are out of stock I'm gonna have a fit.  But Cassie has a similar problem.  Release Rain has some DAMN cute shoes, and out of the two that I picked to chose between neither of them are available in black... the color I really want them in.

Luckily the kids are better and my cough is almost gone... it still comes back to pester me every once and again but I'm healthy and so are the kids and the hubby... but yea.  I suppose this is end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment