About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

OMG Shoes!

Ok so there's a little dichotomy going on here... I'm not a shoe girl.  I have a pair of beat up tennis shoes that I wear pretty much every day.  I have a pair of brown shoes... and a few pairs of black heels left over from high school dances, never come out of their boxes.  I just can't get into shoes.  Yea I like pretty shoes... or sandals... but I can't bring myself to care enough to actually go out and look and buy them and find the pair that I like the look, are in the right size and fit well enough that I don't wanna tear them off after 20 minutes.  Shoes are just TOO much of a hastle.

Enter my dolls.  It must have something to do with the fact that they never complain if the shoes are too tight or if they have a funny spot in the sole.  Never sweat up the insides and can wear the shoes indefinitely.  I LOVE shoes for my dolls.  I love them hard.  Heels.  I just got three pairs of heels in the mail (thanks mom! ^_^) and good lord I don't think I could be happier trying on these little shoes on my doll.  I nearly choke at human shoe prices.  I buy them at $20 or less.  Doll shoes... 20 bucks barely bothers me... I get spendy if I see shoes under 20... and if the measurements say they'll fit... hide my friggin wallet. 

Over the last couple of weeks I've gotten cranky because it turned out the shoes I wanted were out of stock... two separate times... That's right.. cranky for days...

What is it about these little shoes?? Is it honestly because -I- don't have to wear them?  If you have a theory I'm GLAD to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment