About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Clippy clop!

So... Centaur... She's here, I love the shit out of her... I got her last friday, so the 19th.  It was a bit hairy scary though.  I knew she was supposed to come and saw that she was out for delivery.  So I sat at home and fidgeted all damn day.  In the afternoon, like 4 ish, I got frustrated and looked on the tracking... It said she had been undeliverable since no one was there...  >.>

Turns out Sun sent her to mom's house... mom was on vacation so no one was there to sign *siiiigh*  Oh well... after a bit of running around and learning about how things come into the sorting center and then go to the place where they'll be delivered from... I finally got her and brought her home and I'm in deep smit.  She's so damn cute I love the shit out of her.  I wish her horns and hooves were lighter though, I may actually order replacement ones in coffee or "tan" instead of "brown"  IDK, she's too cute for me not to love the shit out of her.

So yea, Lith is here, she already has some clothes, I'm working on a cute little shall for her right now!  ^_^  WOoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment