About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, July 10, 2015

The boaaaax! what's in the Boaax???!?!

So not too long ago I had my first moment of "do want naow.  Must have naow... GIMMIE!"

I bought a second hand Wyvern from The Mushroom Peddler...

This makes he/she/it the second doll for the year... Bad naughty me... But he's just sooo damn cute... I'm pretty sure it's a he... I have no name... no ideas... no nothing... all I know is CUTE!  He was expensive... 125 shipped... But I'm so damn excited about him... it's just not even funny.  I'm pretty sure he's white skin, so IDK what I'ma do with him colors wise.

In other news the replacement arms and legs for fig and lotus, happy about that.  got her restrung all nice and tight. Fig's going to get a small mod before he gets restrung, Want to put a latch spot in his arm ball... Havn't done it yet so yea >.> Thinking about actually doing a double... Like... one for all the way out and one for half way... IDK if I can...But I might try on his "not good" arms... >.> yea...

And last but not least, Keeley and I are working together on Jesene's outfit... I'm stoked.  It's kinda floating back and forth but I'm pretty excited about it... Miiight be using tea dyed lace on it... How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment