About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Interminable wait

Waiting is FUCKING hard.  Like seriously.  I think that both Val and Lotus were easier to wait for.  Like I got excited about Val, and I was happy to get him.  I got antsy near the end with Lotus, and nearly screamed with joy when I found out she was in town.

But Satie and Logan are driving me -NUTS- I know it was harder to wait for Lotus than Val, but apparently it -never- gets easier to wait for a new doll, it always feels more awful and harder to wait for.  When I finally am able to get my Lori I am going to be like... totally insane.

I think the thing that makes it really hard... the hardest part... Is knowing that if I complain about it, the boy will remember that he has had to wait a full month without any more news than me.  Our friend Sam suggested that He needed to put his money for his doll towards the "assassinate Micheal Bay" fund and little man bout flipped his shit.  He got -very- upset and started shouting, mostly just disagreeing with Sam but still, he raised his voice and was -very- serious.

But yea.  *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I think it's time to go check gmail again for my shipping notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment