About Me

My photo
So I suppose I've gone and made this damn thing I might as well talk on it... My real name Is a bit common so call me Lynn, mother of two, married to my high school sweetheart, Got two cats and some bjd's. I'm eccentric and silly, but usually I'm kinda boring. What the hell are you doing reading my boring ass blog for? Dooooom Dooom Doooooooooom Go home now!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flip flop game

So I'm just a -Floundering- at figuring out what I want to get for sure with my taxes.  It's a toss between Jesene and Satie, and I think atm Satie is winning.

How this went was months ago I had this problem before, and I decied that I love the purple skin and I wanted to get to work on Jesene, get her eyes cut open,  get all the shit done that I needed done on her.   I was never set solid, cus I'd rather just get both the girls at once, and while possible I don't plan on doing that, I wanna get one this year and one next year.

I was pretty sure though, until mom opened her mouth.  Now I love my mom and I don't begrudge her this... BUT she went and suggested that I get Satie and I buy her some human legs on the side "just in case, anyway that way it would be like getting -two- dolls" well as cute as that Idea is that's not reaaaaally what I wanna do.  I'd rather just go ahead and get -her- like I planned her.  but now... I'm pretty sure it made me want Arrasatie more than I want Jesene. >.< I think I'm just gonna get Arrasatie... or ask the hubby XD yea that would be a fun convo.

No comments:

Post a Comment